Anyway, so I'm not going to recap what happened to me last week, because honestly? I can't remember. Instead, I'll recap whatever happened since the last post. Most important news is that I got my IGCSE results. For those of you who don't know, that's like the British version of SATs. I know what you're thinking. What the hell does Egypt (my home country), have to do with the UK! Well, a) as we've established before, I'm awesome, and the UK will just have to deal with that, and b) Cambridge offers the British educational system for international students like myself.
So, yes technically that makes me 1000% British*.
*No it doesn't.
And in case you're wondering, I got straight A*s, which was better than all the chocolate cupcakes in the world combined. I still have two sessions to complete, and then I'm out of high school for good.
But there something I wanted to tell you guys about. I have a dream.
OK, it's more of an idea, really. I've been seeing a lot of bloggers going into the realm of vlogging and honestly? I'm envious of ya'll. So I had this idea, what if all the bloggers collaborate to make one awesome video?! What the video will be about, I'm not sure. Maybe we could all talk about what reading means to us, the weirdest thing we've ever read, the best scene you've ever come across. The possibilities are endless! And I'll do the editing and stuff.
This is just an idea I had, and I wanted to know who might be interested.
Now, here's what happened on I Read & Tell:
- I asked you a couple of Would You Rather questions, with a bookish twist to it.
- I reviewed and posted a giveaway for Switch by Janelle Stalder.
- I pointed out how I categorize the villains, from annoying to awesome.
Around the Blogosphere:
- Charlotte @Gypsy Reviews shares her reasons to be grateful for blogging.
- Kat @Cuddlebuggery helps you decide how sexy a book is in this hilarious video
- Asti @A Bookish Heart shares her book blogging manifesto
- Eve @Paper Sanctuary points the annoying characteristics in YA heroines.
- Christina @Christina Reads YA discusses book openings.
- Chrys @Oh Chrys discusses the drama that surrounds Goodreads.
- The Happy Booker gives tips for overcoming a reviewing slump.
- Shannelle @Tracery of Ink shares a gif-filled post about the hard life of newbie bloggers (it's hilarious).
- Carrie @The Mad Reviewer gives you tips on how to read fast.
- Bekka @Pretty Deadly Reviews shares her book blogging rules. (Love this.)
- Shelly @Shelly's Rambles talks about bloggers and their friendships.
Also, here's something important:
Meg from Ink Skies has recently started her own solo blog, by the name A Drift On Vulcan. Shower her with love, will ya? ;)