Let's Recap, Shall We?!


on

7 comments




Blog wise, this week has been quite uneventful. Matter of fact, my blog has been somewhat dead for the past few days, because I've been so busy with the hoopla of writing. 

First of all, I want to thank my beta readers (Shannelle, Lesley, Lillian, and Nevey,Eve, Meg and anyone who commented on "I Have News"..I'm looking at you!). That's a big part of what's been keeping me busy this week. You see, I'm rewriting my book from scratch. The plot and story line are the same, but when I went over the older chapters, I was unsatisfied with the way they were written, so here I am, rewriting. It's quite stressful, but fun nonetheless!

As to the traditional vs. self publishing, I think I've made a decision: As soon as the book is finished, I'm going to self publish it. I'll still query agents and small presses, but I think self publishing is more fun, and it'll give me more control. It's what I've always wanted anyway.


On I Read & Tell: 

This Week's featured blog: N-Writings. 
A series of 100 characters short stories/musings. How awesome is that?! Go check out my favourite one.


Around The Blogosphere: 
I'm having a really hard time collecting all the posts I commented on this week, so gimme a headsup if yours wasn't included!

Till next week ;) 





7 comments

  1. Nav
  2. Eve

Leave a Reply